Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Check-in

Sometimes life gets all sorts of crazy. I don't know about you, but us girls here at Tangled have been all over the place! But since it's a new month, and it's Monday, we're getting back on track. And that means a Monday Check-in.


Danielle: The last few weeks have been a whirlwind for me, lots of stuff and lots of sick. So much so that I spent three hours on Saturday cleaning/reorganizing my room! Yes, I know. So if that's any indication you can probably tell I have done..well...not much (except SHP work.) This week I am: doing crits for Christina, writing this chapter that I have been sitting on for weeks, job searching, organizing the segment for next week on Tangled (which will be awesome!) and going to the gym! I am getting things together over here. I am. If you see me on twitter, please ask me. Please. (Also: I posted this and then this morning, here's my horoscope. WEIRD.)

Patricia: I spent this past week working with a new client as we move into the first round of revisions and did some brainstorming for future related projects. I also read through some more slush MSs and read more than half of a friend's FANTASTIC new book. I am hoping to finish notes on the MS this week and get them to my co-editor---and read 3 more slush pile entries.

Christina: Wow, I haven't done a check-in in a while. Anyway, I finished my draft a little while ago that I'd been working on! Yay! I took a little bit of time off to catch up on some reading and now I'm starting revisions. I'm on Spring break right now (yay!) so I'm going to be doing intense revisions while I'm off work!



What are you up to this week? What's been going on the last few weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment