Friday, May 11, 2012

Convo with a CP: Brainstorming

Brainstorming is an important aspect to every story. You need to have other ideas and solutions to conflicts, etc. Some of these things are big (like figuring out character motivation) and some are small. You don't always have to work with someone else, but I've found that we all tend to work better when we brainstorm together. Here's one example...

Cindy:  SO
I had an idea for the shop beside my MC's
it's a coffee shop
 me:  okay
 Cindy:  and I was all excited
thinking the shop would be called "The Other Black Bean"
 me:  hahahhahhaah
 Cindy:  With the Other being all swirly and the O being the top of the coffee mugh
BUT
coffee beans are brown
LOL
 me:  lmao
thats hilarious
 Cindy:  Yeah
I'm laughing too
I was all excited
and yeah
 me:  hahah
 Cindy:  fail
 me:  call it
The Other Beanstalk
or The Beanstlak
or Joe and the Beanstalk
hahaahahahah
 Cindy:  LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
 me:  they DO grow on a stalk
lol
 Cindy:  I'm laughing SOOOO hard right now
 me:  lol
hahahahhah
 Cindy:  into a corne, ehe?
 me:  yup
r
im stuck
Cindy:  Husband is looking at me like i'm nuts
 me:  hahaaahahha
lo
hahah
nuts and beans
Cindy:  I like Joe and the Beanstalk actually
 me:  they are half hardware store, half coffee shop
hahaha
Cindy:  LMAOOOOOOOOo
me:  lol
Cindy:  Beanstalk Joes
Joe's Beanstalk
me:  hahah
the latter
Cindy:  yeah
okay
Joe's Beanstalk
hahaha
 me:  Joe's MAGIC Beanstalk
Cindy:  LMAOOOOOOOOO
totally using that
omg
that's hilarious
BEST NAME EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment